Festive sheet pan veggies should happen all year round, but they are a hit for your Holiday meal. This combo will make any veggie lover happy and has that perfect combo of sweet & savoury. Holiday meals can be super hard to jazz up and this one makes your spread, just that much better.
- 2 cups carrots (sliced lenght wise)
- 2 cups radishes (thinly sliced) I used valentine radishes.
- 2 cups halved brussel sprouts
- 3 tbsps oil of choice ( I used avocado oil)
- 1 1/2 tbsp rosemary (fresh and chopped)
- 1 1/2 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly
Spread veggie mix on sheet pan and bake for 30-35 mins. Ovens may vary!